Saturday, February 4, 2012

I've got 6 hours toady but it's going to be a long day

I'll get my usual Tim's breakfast head into the office, wait outside for my usual 10 minutes and then have my breakfast take my insulin and start another 6 hours, uggh.
Since I have barely enough to get what I really want from LM I'd be pushing it so I'm going to go and get the Korg SOS and an xlr cable for my audio interface. After that, it's over to BP's to meet with some of my colleagues for a drink and home. I'm not sticking around unless the "entertainment" value has some possibilities otherwise it's home, have a bite to eat pass out and play around with the SOS for awhile and then watch the Oiler game.
 
Speaking of witch the NHL is still buzzing over Sam Gagner's 8 point night He became the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd star of the  night. That‘s only happened I think once in Oiler history. Mario Lemieux was the last player to get an 8 point night. Gretzky did it twice and Paul Coffee once. To get 8 points in 1 night along with 4 goals is quite the thing and I'm glad it happened to the Oiler's. The bad news is Calgary won 3-1 last night which doesn't do the Oiler's any good. I wish I could have seen that game but I was at the Lodge, screwing up all over the place. Anyway, that's about all I have for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment