Sunday, February 12, 2012

I love my Saturday nights

My favorite time of the week is when it's 4:30pm and I'm putting on my coat and packing my gear to head out the building and on the LRT heading for home. 

I didn't realize I had forgotten that because the Oiler's were on the tail end of an Eastern road trip the game being in Ottawa would have began about 10am our time. It was probably all but over by our noon break. If we would have had the big TV set up we would have been able to watch some of it. The Oiler's won 4-3 in OT.

Despite me getting ill with this bronchial thing or whatever it is and losing Sparky Monday, it's been a rough month.I still have whatever this thing is but I've got a bit of a break here. My voice is stronger then ever and despite the rough week I've had, I feel pretty good. I've got a sleeping pill here ready to take and I'm haeding into bed about 2am. 

Today, Keith said he'd call me to set up the programs I would need to have my laptop ready. Then I can install my music programs and work on a couple of instrumentals. I also asked Blogger for some help as I'm having some layout things that are bugging me. Namely my Header. I have some text I want to re-size, realign, change the font color and save some real estate on the Blog. Other then that Sunday is going to be a reading kind of a day. 

I've been checking around and there's a "new" occult bookstore here in the City: Holy Graal books. Apparently they have a large collection of Masonic material. Maybe next Saturday, I'll check them out.

One of the websites I like to visit is "Above Top Secret." it's a alternative news site. Under "breaking news" is this article: Deadly attacks on Iranian nuclear scientists are being carried out by an Iranian dissident group that is financed, trained and armed by Israel’s secret service, U.S. officials tell NBC News, confirming charges leveled by Iran’s leaders. The original article is out from "Rock centre." I could see the Israeli's actually doing something like. There was an assassination of a high ranking official, I think in Syria. Anyway, that's all for now.   

No comments:

Post a Comment