Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Mid week and its warming up

I just fired off an email to Dan our Lodge secretary if he would be able to pick up something at Costco for the festive board for tomorrow night. Anne was going to help out by making her chili and rice but with Sparky having to be put down a few weeks ago, it sucked the life out of her.  In our Lodge newsletter were having crib night and I’m almost obligated to stick around to play a few games. As long as I get home by 11pm but that’s tomorrow night. 

I had way too much coffee to drink yesterday and I had got about 4 maybe 5 hours of sleep over night. I’m alloying myself 2 cups today and maybe a Tim’s decafe on the way home. 

Because I didn’t sleep very well, I was up at 7am reading a bit from Stardoc. It’s moving kind of slow during set up but there’s barely enough in it to keep me going so far. It’s kind of lame, something I’d write but with a bit more writers skill then I have.  

There was no occasion for me over the last 2 years to want to buy anything online I couldn’t get locally. So, I hope my Paypall account is still active. Tomorrow morning I’m putting some funds in my account and get the number again Paypal needs to take funds form my account for a big ticket item that costs about half as much as a new PC, so I hope my Paypal account is still active. It takes 8 days to upload funds to Paypal here in Canada. The item I want can’t be bought in stores.

I’ve got a full 8 hours ahead of me today and I think I’m going to move stations, because my neighbor’s voice is bleeding into my headset possibly throwing my customers off. Our cubicles are spaced back to back in groups of 3 in the middle of the room and I need a space between me and anyone I sit next to on either my left or right. Just something temporary until the TV is installed. Anyway, that’s all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment