Thursday, March 1, 2012

February was a rough

month to say the least. First we lose Sparky, I almost lost my job, Anne lost some hours, then hearing about the passing of Davy Jones of the Monkees. Sorry I mean no disrespect but I couldn't care less about Whitney Houston but Davy Jones was from my generation. I mean Whitney had 3 #1 hits. The Monkees had 4 #1 albums and 3 of them in 1 year. In 1967 they were more popular then the Beatles and Rolling stones combined. The Monkees had 3 #1 hits and yes they could all play (they were under contract not to) musical. instruments except Davy. The only Monkee that was "allowed" to play anything was Mike. Sure I like other bands and artists more then the Monkees. To me the Monkees were in my top 10 of musical acts/. I might make a page about this on my website. I feel really bad for Davy, the 3 active Monkees were about to go on a June UK tour, very sad. I'm glad February is over. Anyway, that's all for now.

1 comment:

  1. This blog is really helpful for my database. It enhanced the area of my thoughts and pushed me beyond the boundaries. Work ethic of every point is different and represent a new way to improve myself.code ส่วนลด iherb

    ReplyDelete