Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The other night I

went and downloaded from Itunes about 4 Podcasts that I haven’t listened to in about a year: Starship sofa and SF Signal. That’s what I like about Itunes, you can upload your own music and videos and get free stuff like podcasts. I like the “Star ship Sofa’s” because they have free readings of short stories.

Because of Sparky passing away from us last month and lodge stuff this month, I haven’t been able to read as much as I would have liked. I just started reading short SF from my Itouch from “Daily Science Fiction” or what ever its called and I’m reading a flash piece of SF fiction every day on my commute.

I’ve also been doing music production research and acquiring various pieces to my library of noise. I’m working on tweaking my drum sounds and I’m almost there when I get the new laptop at the end of the month. Hopefully this summer I‘ll make my Youtube début with an EP.

Last night most of us on the campaign I’m working on were struggling. We have 1 guy doing taps I ended up just short of line hour for the day by about $5. I closed yesterday at the end of a shift with a $100 sale, which is always nice to close a shift on a sale. Or as I call it “Close on money.”

Another typical day today although tomorrow I need to break up the routine and make a detour to the barber for that haircut for the last 2 weeks I keep telling myself I need. I need to tell the boss the day before I could be 5 10 minutes late, anyway that’s about all for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment