Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I didn't get much sleep overnight

having so much sleep,12 hours Saturday/Sunday and about 8 hours Sunday/Monday. Last night I was lucky if I got 4 hours and I've got a full day today, yeesh. 

I managed to get a practice vocal track for the song "Louie, Louie" but it's clear I need a better mic and even better mic control. My vocals are ok but I've got to find that spot between "just right" and where it cracks up on me giving me static. I need a condenser head set mic set up.

Other then that, not much going on for today. I could use a year off but on my terms, if I ever got the money. I know the year before I'm on full pension, (If I last that long) I'm taking that year off, so realistically I've got about 3 years of working full time. Then it's off to do a different kind of telemarketing, recruiting canvassers or gathering stats on a part time basis. I don't know yet but it's not going to be full time. Anyway, that's about all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment