Sunday, March 18, 2012

Lately I’ve been

on a “Monkee’s kick,” way even before Davy Jones passed away a couple of weeks ago.

The only thing I have for this afternoon is to take Anne out down to Earls just over here for her birthday dinner.

Tomorrow afternoon, I’m making some phone calls before I head off to work. I’m calling the Shrine cub to see if we can book Biffs lounge for Sunday August 19th. Then I’m calling Neil to let him know the date I have to put that in the masters message for April. Then I’m calling one of my other colleagues asking him if he could print off some tickets for the BBQ. I’m sure there is a deposit on the lounge. Then I’ve got to call our secretary and find out where we can get the meet. Maybe I can make the call out at the regular meeting to see if anyone has the space to have the BBQ at their place. WM said in our chat over the phone yesterday he had it at his place at one time and it saves a lot of money. I’m sure Biff’s lounge isn’t going to be cheap even if it‘s only going to be an afternoon.

Still on Masonry, with our ranks at our regular communication dwindling, I‘m wondering when it‘s my turn to take the big chair, who am I going to get to take the JW chair? Guy is here but he has yet to take a chair beyond JD. He might be asked to do the SD. Andrew has been here for 1 month. If we can get our new MM to take a chair when I’m SW, it’s going to free up our current Tyler to maybe take the JW chair but that’s not my decision to make, I’m just thinking out loud. When you’ve been through all the chairs, you can go into any chair, you don’t need to go in any kind of order. Anyway, that’s about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment