Saturday, March 10, 2012

I bring my laptop into work

and then over to get my Tim’s breakfast and there was James in the line up while I was paying for my order. I walked with him to the office and upstairs to find my place. There was Tim and I had my breakfast as he wanted me to listen to some stuff from Ederson Prado and I listened to this one metal track I liked. I’m not a metal fan per se’ but I liked that. I showed him a drum track I was working on. The only thing I don’t like about these DAW’s is that if your in one project and you need to switch to another one you got to shut down the program you can’t switch projects on the fly in the  program. I’d love a DAW like that. So back on the phones and I got a call back right away and I got a $30 sale out of that on a card and it would stand as the only sale for the whole day. Obviously I wasn’t a happy camper and the guy never came along to install that program for me but I don’t think any of the 7 of us got anything got anything over $200 except Carmine. But it was brutal. I called Anne and she gave me an update on the game at 2:30pm. She apologized about last night. The best part was when I was packing up to leave but the elevator wasn’t working so Carmine and I too the stairs and I headed down to Corona and sat out there for about 20 minutes waiting for the #2 but a nice bus ride later and I felt my bladder stirring. I got my stop across the street from Wendy’s and went inside to order a “Baconator combo” and enjoyed that checking up on the Oiler game. Oiler’s lost in a shootout. 3-2 Avs. Smyth got his 19th and Hall got his 25th. There’s 14 games left and Smyth could get 25, Eberle possibly 40, Hall 35, RNH possibly 20. We haven’t had a team like this since the 80’s. Anyway I enjoyed my meal and began walking home and paused at about 6pm looking at Sifton Park Vet where we took Sparky just over a month ago and I felt sadness. I hadn‘t been that close since the day we left him there. At that time the Setting sun broke through cloud over the roof of that building almost as if Sparky was saying goodbye to me one last and finale time. I love you Sparky. Ruefully I smiled and nodded goodbye back and continued on my way in sadness thinking about my baby boy. The Sun setting behind me. I love him so much every day and his picture is on my Itouch player

Then it hit me about how Anne was looking at some other cats about the age of Sparky and Sporty earlier this week. Now I think it’s too soon to get a couple of other cats but if I get that income tax refund around the time I go on holidays, if she says something “I just saw the 2 most beautiful kittens etc, they look so cute for $150.” “We could pick them up tonight if you want?” “Sure.” I’d go down with her before they close and I’d pick out my guy and she can pick out hers but (USS) we’d head in the back way because of the caretaker and all. Even though say if I get my income tax return in May, I can see taking on a couple of cats but it is too soon. Maybe around Labor day. It took Anne 3 years to get over Pledges and I’m still not over him.  Anyway, that’s all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment