Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Not a lot going on.

I woke up about 5am and couldn't get back to sleep.

Last night I wanted to talk to my boss about having Friday off to go to Strathcona Lodge for their MM degree this Friday but throughout the night I began thinking that, I already went to 3 Lodge events this month: My mother Lodge, practice, March 15th MM degree. If we didn't have the MM degree this month I would have made it out but I need the hours and because of the above I can't justify going. 

I don't know about heading out to RJS April 11th as well either. I mean, I'll get the book and all but i might miss this reading. He'll be back next year.

Last night I discovered this page called "Desperation moral." All things Advanced Squad Leader (ASL). It's a huge resource of third party ASL products and 1 I like is Critical Hit. So much so I made a link to their site on my list of links in my Blog sidebar. They've got a lot of good things, most of it all ASL. Speaking about I checked and made a list of all the ASL official products that had come out over the last 12 years and there's been quite a few. Multi Man Publishing's most recent offering "Festung Budapest" is a historical ASL modual. I'd like to get this product but at a $130 for something I might not ever play is a huge waste of money. 

I want to go to Ye old craft lodge and if I work the 2nd Monday and the rest of the week, I'll have 37.5 hours and off on that Saturday. Then same with the 3rd Saturday, work that Monday and I can take that 3rd Saturday off. I'm allowed 2 Saturday's off/month. I've been working every Saturday so far this year and I've missed a lot. I can go any night I wish as long as I put the Monday night in. Anyway, it's back to bed, that's all for now.      

No comments:

Post a Comment