Friday, March 2, 2012

Since I began

this HDI campaign about mid January of this year, I had always on any given shift been able to score some money on this campaign. At least something. Yesterday however, not one sale. I could go nuts trying to figure out what went wrong, I mean not one sale in a 4 hour shift? As soon as I got outside into the brisk early March air heading for Corona station, a kind of weight just lifted from my shoulders. The only thing on my mind was to head home and get ready for Lodge. Neil’s wife said he’d be picking me up. Great, I had a little bit of time, chance for a bite to eat from the can of stew Anne had prepared for me and shit, shower, shave and change into my suite and wait out there for Neil. Right on time.

I had a very good night last night except I had forgotten the Lodge keys. Only the 3 principle officers are suppose to have keys to the building and the building custodian that sets everything up for us. I was also shown where the spare key to the cabinet was. We had our District Deputy Grand Master pay us a visit and there were a few members there from Grand Lodge. I did my part and pulled it off without a hitch, no problems. I was having a good night. The energy  in the Lodge was good. The festive board just as good and crib night afterwards. We had 5 guys playing crib and I won one game playing on a 3 lane board. I want to set up a bit of a tournament.

Next week I want to go to AW on Monday with Anne and put 4 hours in that Monday night, then work the full week. I’d also like to go to Ye Old Craft Lodge which is early on a Saturday morning, they tyle at 9am but they serve a lunch and I’m up early anyway on a Saturday morning, so why not? I’ll be home by 3pm time for Anne to make me a bite to eat and 35.5 hours on the week. Then on that Sunday we have our Master Mason degree practice, which I want to be there and that‘s on the 11th. Then I’m working Monday night through to Friday night and I’m going to be at Commercial Lodge on the 17th (if all goes well.) So that’s going to be our regular communication (last night) Ye Old craft on the 10th Lodge practice on the 11th and Commercial on the 17th. it’s a busy Lodge month.

Today I hope to make up for lost ground from my dismal non show yesterday and then to my bank and home. Tomorrow, it’s a full 6 hours and then I’m off to either LM or Axe for a product I want to buy but more  on that Saturday. Anyway. That’s all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment