Friday, March 16, 2012

Anne had mentioned this

morning (when I talked about Robert J Sawyer coming to Audrey’s April 11 for his usual Spring book signing.)and she said I’ve been doing that for about 4 years now. Then I realized, just look at how many hard cover RJS books are on my shelf. They are all signed first run editions, unread. I want to get paperback editions of Rollback, his WWW trilogy and this Spring he’s bringing out “Triggers.” That’s going to be about a $30 hit this Spring.

I was going to do some recording this morning but I’m a little wiped out. Most likely I’ll do this when I come home after work on Saturday after BP’s. I’m going down to LM and get a mic cable and then walk back to Bp’s have a drink with the gang and then take the train home for a nap and after Anne calls do some recording and watch a bit of the Flames/Oiler’s game.
This morning during my commute I want to get a lotto Max/6/49 ticket. The Max is worth $50m and the other $13M or something like that. Then I want to pop  into my Scotia bank and drop in a $20 for service charges. I want to keep that account open because I want to get that “Electricity” program and my Paypall account going, by uploading $10 this weekend.

If I get about $1000 on my income tax return, I’m going to get a new laptop. I tagged it’s a Gateway 15.6" AMD Phenom II Quad-Core N970 Laptop for $569. It’s got only 6 Ram but that’s all I need. For the most part after that it’s mye 2.0, Electricity, Komplete 8. There’s a few other programs I want other then that like Xfexpansion’s Tremor etc.

This morning it’s off to Scotia bank drop in that $20 do the 8 hour job thing, off to my RBC bank and home. Anyway that’s about all for now.   

No comments:

Post a Comment