Monday, March 5, 2012

Saturday after work I went

and bought the full retail version of Cubase 6 and I'm having fun with it, except registering this software is a real pain. I had to send a support ticket to Steinberg, which could take up to 48 hours to answer.

Last night while listening to Coast, Dr. Sky was on talking about how in 2013 an asteroid is heading this way and could be within 16,000 miles of earth. That's way to close. They were saying that if it hits the planet it'd be like a nuke the size of Hiroshima and if it lands in the ocean the tsunami could take out a small coastal city. What if though the date of arrival of that asteroid is off and it hits in late 2012? They said February of 2013 but that could easily be December 2012, I'm just saying.

Unlike a lot of people that don't like Mondays, I love my Mondays because I have the day off of course. This afternoon, I'm playing around with Cubase 6, Anne's making me some lunch and then it's the Oiler game against the Ducks on at 8pm, then it's another Monday night Raw. I had a decent weekend what with playing around with Cubase.

This week is a full week, as I'm working Tuesday-Saturday, which will give me 37.5. I was considering making a Saturday morning trip to Ye Old Craft Lodge but I need the hours. Next week is going to be hectic on me, I have a Lodge practice on Sunday March 11th then a MM degree on the 15th (off that day) as it's a 5:30pm start then it's my wife's birthday that Friday and I want to take her out on Sunday for a birthday dinner. I'm going to miss Ye old craft on the 10th but maybe not. I'm taking that Saturday off. I wont be able to go to Commercial though but I'll get 36 hours in that week. There's an installation or something I want to go to on the 23rd of this month as well but I'll confirm that with one of my Lodge colleagues later on this afternoon.

I've got a busy week and a busy month ahead but I like being kept busy like this. Keeps things interesting. anyway, that's about all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment