Friday, March 9, 2012

IIt's getting busy again for me but I felt ok heading into

work this morning and headed into the office feeling ok. I had a slow start to the afternoon and got my first sale just before break but got it on a card, after that it was uphill all the way. Just before lunch I felt a headache coming on and I knew I couldn't last much longer after that. I asked J if I could leave and get my check.He said no problem because I seldom ever cut out on a Friday night but I knew I had to get out and get some air. I headed up to my bank cashed my check and go home around 5:45pm. 

I had a relaxing night trying to get my audio interface connected up in Cubase and having a hell of a time with it. I still haven't got it set up properly. I even downloaded the update for my "Fast track" and it was showing up but I couldn't get any response in any audio track meter's. The Quick start guides don;t offer much help. VST connections don;t even show up. So I went to FL. Studio and opened it up and activated "Rewire." it works on some of the VST's but I'm not hearing anything. I'll get it checked over the weekend.

Anne said my T4's came in and I checked out my income tax deducted and it looks like I could get back almost $1200 in which case, I'm going to get "Electricity and Komplete 8" I'm kind of hoping I'll get $1200 but I think I might end up owing this year. 

Saturday morning I want to be up at 7am to get ready and out the door by 8am and get down to Tim's for my breakfast and then run over to the Baker Centre and see about getting my haircut before I head into work, then after that over to Wendy's for supper and then home for a nap I'd have liked to have watched the Oiler game but its another early Saturday afternoon game that I'm going to miss. With 15 games left in the season, the Oiler's still have a chance for last place, again. Anyway, that's about all I have for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment