Thursday, February 16, 2012

My wife was just on her way

to work got a call from the vet saying that we can pick up Sparky's ashes anytime so she's going to pick them up this afternoon come home put them in a temp urn for him by his photo. It took them 11 days from the time the Doctor put him down until today so it was really fast. He was cremated separately from the other animals because we paid to have that done. At least we'll get something of hkim back. When his brother Sporty goes and Silky, we'll have an urn for all three of them together in one urn. We'll that's the idea. We also got a sympathy card today as well from the vet and the staff. Very nice. So it's finally over for Sparky and almost for us.

After work this evening in rare circumstance Anne and I get off our jobs at the same time, so she said she'd like to ride home on the train with me. Sounds good.

I got a pen drive from Keith that has the programs for me. I called him as he suggested when I got after the Leaf/Oiler game and he was supposed to call me back after supper but it was kind of late. I don't mind if he wants to wait until the weekend. It's family day weekend. Also Jordan was there this evening and he said that the program he has for me is a compressed full file but I'm still getting a license for Cubase 6 at the end of the month. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment