Monday, June 23, 2014

I sent out one resume earlier today and so far it has

yet to bounce back. I hope I get a interview, even though it's in the West end I don't care.

Nasa has been hard at work developing the James Webb Space Telescope. It's slated to be launched in 2018 taking up position a million miles away from Earth. It's supposed to be a 100 times more powerful then the Hubble. Apparently it has the potential to even image planets orbiting their parent stars. 2018 is just 4 years away.

Yesterday afternoon I sat out on the balcony enjoying my first coffee of the day watching the parade of people go by. Even though it was a bit breezy it was still a nice warm sunny day. I love this time of year.

I'm not much one for Soccer but the World Cup has captured a lot of interest in this city. My brother likes it. I'm more of a CFL fan. Incidentally the Esks made all of their finale pre season cuts. Their first game is next Saturday facing the BC lions.

I've got some more business today making a few phone calls. I've got about 3-4 advertising type jobs I can try for but I'm not in a rush for those,yet. I don't mind doing outside sales as long as there is an hourly rate of pay attached to it and I can sit down every so often. Anyway, that's about all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment