Sunday, June 1, 2014

Saturday I was up about 10am

ready to head out of here to meet my pick up ride to the Shrine club. Dan met me across the street from my stop at McKernan /Belgravia station about 1:15pm 

Dan picked me up right on time and we took the long way around and got there to the Shrine club about 2pm. People began to. Show up shortly after we arrived. My JW arrived and so did the caterer. We had about 30 people there. it was pretty good but expensive. We even had jobe's daughters and the D'Molay out to perform a murder mystery dinner theater. It was very nice, although I got home a bit later then I wanted.


I think from when we left the Shrine Centre to Southgate shown above we must have ran into 3 rain cells. Love this time of year. 

Today I'm leaving out of  here in about an hour for work. It's a short 4 hour shift but with the lrt off line and replacement buses taking over to fill in the gaps it's going to make things a bit awkward for me to get around today. I've got to catch the replacement bus from Clareview to Belvedere to get to work, then the bus to get from Belvedere to Rexall and the #8 from Rexall to my Lodge "Executive Committee" meeting. The last one before the summer. Then I can come home enjoy the rest of the hockey game and get ready for the week.

Speaking of which, on my plate for this week is continue with employment agency doing a job search, even though I have 2 part time jobs, I'm looking for a full time steady job. Then I have my last lodge meeting before our Summer break. I long for the "dog days of Summer." Anyway, that's about all for today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment