Sunday, June 29, 2014

Yes we know BC

starter quarterback was on the CFL sidelines but still it's a week #1 win for Eskimo fans. Esks 27/BC 20. The difference was 5 turnovers for BC and 1 for the Esks. 

Curious to see where the next Star Wars movie Episode 7 is at in production I was surprised to discover that Harrison Ford has a leg injury for 8 weeks. The good news is that the movie is slated for a December 18 2015 release. We're still 18 months away from showtime. I'm looking forward to see how Disney will handle this movie.

Hopefully tomorrow my bank is open so I can get my bank form for the job and deposit our rent money. Then I can go across the street to Audrey's and get my Eagles book and home for Monday night Raw. 

This afternoon Anne and I are going to try and watch "Money in the bank." I got 3 more sleep in's before Wednesday. I can still sleep in until about 10:30am as I don't have to leave out of here until 1pm to get there by 3pm. The only tough day is Saturday but then I got 2 days off and a chance to go to Monday night lodge. There's 2 of them, one at Freemason's Hall and the other one at Highlands Hall, the first Monday and the 2nd Monday and then mine on that Friday. I'd rather we go on a Sunday night but that's almost sacrilege. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment