Thursday, June 19, 2014

About 5am this morning was when I finally climbed

into bed after finishing the last few pages of "Galaxy in Flames."

Last night when I came home before getting off the bus, I could feel my blood sugar dropping. I get lightheaded. If I had eaten those sandwiches at break, I might have been fine. My glucometer readings dropped from 13.4 about 7pm to 5.8 at 9:30pm. My pharmacist wanted me to go from 24 units to a dosage of 28. Normally a vial of insulin can last me about a week dialing up to 18 dosage. Now with up to 28 dosage it's going to be interesting to see how much a vial will last at 28. The pharmacist was also suggesting yesterday that we increase the dosage even further to up to 30 or even 40! 


Looks like there's no work available for this weekend. This current project is about to wind down. We have a new project coming up within the next couple of weeks or sooner and I don't know if its days or evenings. 

My commute is overcast out there with a bit of showers here and there. At least I have a rain gear poncho. Anyway, that's about all for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment