Thursday, June 5, 2014

Over the last couple of days

Anne and I had some family as Pat & Bary were on a camping trip pulling a trailer. They said best time to go camping anywhere in this country and in the states is in June before the kids get out of school. Now they are in Lethbridge and heading towards Yellowstone and then to Devils Tower, then to see Mount Rushmore then heading back to Sydney NS.

I can't believe that I'm pinching pennies just to pay the balance of rent. We don't have much left on it but I'm getting a bit here and a bit there and I have next Friday to get it all. Fortunately I have some resources and at some time this month, I might have to do some temporary physical paid daily labour but I work a week and there's half my rent I haven't done stuff like that since the early 1990's!

In the next half hour or so, I'm heading out of here to go to the Northgate PC and drop some papers off. I'm applying for medical benefits to cover diabetic supplies and maybe to even get my teeth done this summer.

Then after that I'm off to lodge but its casual dress tonight. The festive board is starting early but most likely we're starting at the usual time, then it's the last lodge meeting for the summer. Hopefully I can find a successor. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment