Tuesday, June 3, 2014

I felt better heading out of here yesterday afternoon

shortly before 3pm. It was warm almost muggy. Also, the mosquitoes were out in full force. Early this time of year but they were not biting.

I took this off the Rogers Place Arena live cam from about noon. Trucks are moving between the loader and the crane as soon as they are filled with dirt. 

 My boss wasn't all that happy with the $75 I had from Sunday's total and even less with today's $25 total. I was even calling from the phone book of all things. I said I'd be off Tuesday but back Wednesday as I'm going to have to make a decision: Miss lodge or miss 2 days of work when we need rent the most. That decision might be made for me later this morning as the boss want's me to call him to learn my fate. If this is the case, I'm going to ask my mr boss if I can work this Friday/Saturday. The problem with my tm job is in the source I was calling. Most of it was Winnipeg, BC and Medicine Hat. I was kicking it up old school actually calling from the phone book of all things of all things and that's where I got my first and only sale. If the tm boss says, he's going to suspend me until after the weekend when we do the "new campaign," no problem. I hope I can go in for Wednesday and Anne gives me the green light for lodge, then great. Oh, I took this photo shortly after 9pm waiting for my bus to Belvedere:



^ I'm smack dab in the middle of 129th Ave looking East. That's 50th street where that white building is in the background. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment