Monday, June 2, 2014

After all that running around after work

last night just 2 of the guys showed up. I tried this new kind of a grapefruit flavor type beer at the bar at the meeting. Very nice. That was the only positive outcome of Sunday. Pretty much the whole day was counter productive.

Not only am I being squeezed on the job front, I'm being squeezed on the lodge front as well and if that's not enough I'm under pressure as well here at home, my back is aching from the 2 metal rods in my spine and my diabetes is slapping me around. 

So on top of all this the wife has me in the doghouse again complaining that the lodge is controlling my life because I've been with them twice over the weekend. She has a point because last month, I've been to my regular lodge meeting, a celebration of life service, an emergency meeting, the lodge BBQ and a meeting last night that never happened. I have one more lodge meeting Thursday and it's the last for the summer but the lodge wanted me to go to Calgary for the afternoon because of the annual communication. One of our lodge members is up for DGM. I've got no way of going down the for the day. I'll be glad when my term is over and I can just sit on the sidelines and help out to fill in at various chairs if need be. Sigh, it's a great life if you don't crack under pressure. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment