Sunday, June 15, 2014

Saturday morning I went into Tim's for my breakfast

and morning coffee and had a slow start for the day. I ended up with 6. I think my total was the top one for yesterday amongst the room. 

I almost dozed off on the train home, too exhausted to read. I have another full day of it today. I need the hours, although I'd like to have today off. 

Update: It was a long day today but I got my hours in. A colleague took this photo of me after I showed her my camera. It was taken about 6:20pm this evening. Thanks Rebeca:


 I hope everything in Calgary turned out ok yesterday. I felt bad about not being able to attend but I needed hours more then I needed an outing down to Calgary, even though it had to do with Grand Lodge. Anyway, that's all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment