Tuesday, June 17, 2014

I had fun

watching Monday night Raw, good show. I haven't seen Vince in quite awhile. He's almost 69 years old. He's about due for an appearance on Raw.

It was a short shift Monday night. I don't know what's available for next week, so it looks like I'm going to have to get something disposable. There's about half a dozen advertising jobs I could do do. Most of them give about 3 days. I think there's another project starting up near the end of the month but I have no conformation on this. if I was working at the warehouse job I had in the 80's and this, it'd be a match made in heaven. If the new project starts by the end of the month, then it could go to August. 

I have today off and I go back Wednesday. Hopefully I'll have something for Thursday/Friday. If not and there's no schedule for next week then I'll be doing advertising. I'll set that up Thursday/Friday. Anyway, that's about all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment