Friday, June 20, 2014

This morning before bed I was able to

get my little Samsung camera to upload a 30 second video to YouTube. The frame rate has to be set to 320 x 240 and no longer then 30 seconds. It doesn't upload directly to YouTube but the work-a-round is to email the video to self and then drag and drop the video to YouTube. I can upload YouTube video's ok from my iPad but then I still get those black bars on either side of the video, uggh. 

 
I would have had my schedule emailed to me by now, and so far nothing in my in-box from the office. In other words it looks like I have no work lined up for next week. Anne was looking around last night and found a couple of things of interest, we'll both be looking into. I'll find something to keep me going until work becomes available between now and the end of the month. 

As I post this it doesn't look good for a schedule in my email. It's already going on to 2:30pm. Next week also includes tomorrow but at least I have enough hours for most of July's rent. So I've got to get my ass in gear and get onto something after the weekend. We still have bills to pay. With $4 bucks to my name, the weekend doesn't look good. Yet I recall when I had nothing. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment