Saturday, June 7, 2014

Friday morning I made my way over to see Rob

so I could get my cheque. I had a coffee said my "see you later," type thing and home. I thought Anne had left hearing the door close but she was still in bed. 

I was able to get a hold of my Doctor's reception to rebook an appointment I had yesterday. Also, I was able to call this program OSP about some job search called "The Futures project," to get one on one support. When the voice on the phone gave the address, I had to get a second look. She said "The Baker Centre," I said '2nd floor just above the security desk?' She said, "it sounds like the old place you used to work at." Yes indeed the old office is reoccupied. So I'm going in Tuesday before work to register. Anne mentioned something and she said maybe there is a program for disabled semi retired seniors not quite 65 to get maybe cpp early. Maybe I might be able to get partial assistance and able to work part time or something like that until I can get full OAS in 3 years based on my income and not our combined income, we'll see.

I caught my 4pm train to Corona and picked up my  Warhammer 40K "Vulkan lives." I was happy to get that.

This morning I'm out of here about 9am, get my breakfast at Corona and off for a full 8 hour day, ugggh. Sunday 12-8pm but I get Monday off Anyway that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment