Saturday, June 28, 2014

Five days off including Friday that is

and I couldn't be happier.

After doing a bit of research I finally have come down to a decision: I'm buying a iMac for my music production. other then the lack of a CD drive the 21" i5 iMac looks like a good deal. 8 Ram and a quad core pc running at 2.7 Ghz, I'm on board. The price is about the same as a pc after the display. All I need is room for my Cubase, Komplete 8 and Maschine. Take what I have with my pc is about 20% space on a 1Tb. For music production cpu speed is more important to me then Ram. I hope to get the iMac by labour day weekend

The Edmonton Oilers picked Leon Draisaitl 3rd over all. He's a big centre and that's what this club needs. I hope Mac T can get a big name player utilizing some of the free agent trade bait before July 1st. 

Speaking of music, I was putting a little track together in Maschine stand alone mode. It's about a minute long called "Hey." Deep lyrics huh? It's just a sample and I'm going to include a little guitar work in there as well. 

I took a sleeping pill a few minutes ago. Anne's working today so I get another night off by myself. I don't go back to work until Wednesday but I'm not going to hang around and do nothing until they decide to do something. Last Summer I was lucky if I got 8 hours a week from Late June until the end of August. I don't want to go through that again. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment