Sunday, June 22, 2014

Summer Solstice is the longest day of the year but after this the days -

gradually get shorter. 

I haven't watched Saturday afternoon wrestling in a long time. Kind of reminds me of the old Stampede wrestling  days of the '80's. It was also good to have a night off.

The NHL is releasing its schedule for the 2014-15 season today and the Oiler's first game is October 9th. I try to watch as many games as possible.The Oiler's have a few players coming up through the ranks but unless they start playing better defense, then his upcoming campaign will most likely end up with the same results as this years. I think Taylor Hall is becoming a little frustrated with being on a losing team all the time. It showed a little with the water bottle toss at the coach earlier this year. Even the fans are getting frustrated tossing jersey's on the ice.

For the most part Saturday was very quiet. I stayed indoors all day. Anne made me a great burger/fries before she went to work. I had a relaxing night to myself and I'm almost ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment