Wednesday, June 4, 2014

That was great to see

Pat & Barry yesterday and they are coming back for a couple of hours later today before they head out to Southern Alberta. This leads me into Thursday in which case I have to visit Northgate PCN to drop those papers off. I also need to apply for that 6 month course for October and I'll be doing that tomorrow as well before lodge. 

When I read this from my friend Bill's Facebook page, I thought this deserves a place here. Spread this around if you agree:


Photo: Are you starting to see the real TRUTH  by now ?

https://www.facebook.com/WorldTruthTV

I've got a crowded studio but I moved my laptop off the ledge there by the clock and put the laptop and Maschine side-by-side and my midi keyboard on top making enough room for Silky to get by. That's his usual path to get on top of the book case behind me.


Once I get my employment picture on steady solid ground I'd like to get this little baby: It's the Roland FA 06 music workstation. Roland sounds in my opinion are the best in the business but Google/YouTube is finicky this afternoon and wont let me post a video. I'm looking at the 61 key version.

Fortunately lodge is come in my work cloths so this could be an interesting night for the last lodge before we break for Summer. Then I can have a break and focus on other things for a change. I've got 4 months to go after August and I hope I can get someone to take over in December for the next year and reduce my membership to affiliate and join RA. Well, that's the plan.

I'm not big on stats but I thought this graphic was interesting:

 


As for today not much is going on. I'm waiting for my mr boss to call me to see if I have work over the next few days. I made my availability Sunday-Friday but this is not a stable work environment. I'm only as good as my last shift basically. All I'm doing now is trading space for time. Pretty pathetic just to keep the status quo engine running until I retire isn't it? This is what it's going to be like for me for over the next 3 years. It's basically month-by-month. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment