Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Nothing much of anything materialized on the

job front yesterday. I managed to, however get the email contact of a call centre job I wanted to apply to. I got my resume out and managed to email my resume.

I've been so busy lately I forgot a critical Doctors appointment I had yesterday but I was able to rebook for 2:45pm this afternoon. I think he wanted a follow up on the extended benefits package he wrote his PCN on my behalf. it's stalled because I had to edit my health #. If I can get on this program, it will cover my diabetic needs, my vision, dental, the works. It's basically a waste of a Monday afternoon. I'm seeing his PCN July 4th anyway to edit the application.

Anne had went out shopping: Value Village. They have half price days and she got a few goodies but didn't come back until well after my Monday night Raw Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment