Friday, June 6, 2014

I headed out to

PCN Northgate yesterday afternoon. While waiting for my bus I took this picture of this unusual tree. Probably bent like that from the recent wind we've been having recently:


My bus took me to Northgate and I was half an hour early. I needed a coffee and took a look around in Coles. They had 3 Warhammer 40k Omnibus books I'd love to pick up. I went upstairs to the food court and got that coffee, then over to look around at Future Shop to waste a bit of time. 

There wasn't much the pharmacist could do for me as we're ok for insulin for now and I needed to see the AW worker. She was detained with another client. So I went back over to Future shop again but they pharmacist worked with me and said I might be checking up about every 15 minutes or so until she's free. They had some nice desktop pc's and even a few laptops but there wasn't anyone around to get help how fast the cpu was for the laptops I noticed in the $600-$800 price range. Not that I'm shopping around or anything.

I brought the papers for the AW worker and Anne missed the major piece of paper she didn't fill out, so I was under a bit of pressure just there with Anne on the phone trying to get my health number her s.i.n. etc, it was stressful to say the least. I had to arrange for Anne to get there that evening to put her signature on the paper. The worker gave me a pamphlet how it deals with getting jobs for disabled individuals better then employabilities. Looks like it's a federal program. 

It was a longer ride home and Anne made me a bit to eat and headed out to Northgate to do her stuff. I caught a 5pm bus to Clareview and to the Lodge. For the most part that part turned out ok but I'm glad I'm done for the summer, such as it is. Anyway, that's about all for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment