Tuesday, June 10, 2014

At the moment I'm concerned about a email pdf

payroll stub that comes into my email usually sometime Tuesday. This tells me what to expect in my pay cheque for Friday. I know I input my time for Friday and Saturday. Its only for 11.5 hours. Those hours are going to help us pay the rest of the rent for June, so I'm holding my breath so to speak waiting for the pay stub to come in. I just hope there's no complications.

I had a nice day off yesterday and I worked on a song I'm calling "sit in a chair." It's a little rap style number. It's in the rough draft stages for now. I have no time line for getting it out either. it's a fun project.

I didn't go out at all today. I got up about noon. Anne went down to drop off a resume downtown and went to Walmart and got me some "cheese pleasers" (cheesies) and brought us each a couple McDonald's quarter pounders/cheese as I was bouncing back and fourth between the LA/Rangers game and Monday night Raw. Raw was lame and I was hoping for Rangers to win. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment