Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Another nice looking day

out there but we're getting some good weather for this time of year. The humidity say around the 60% range makes the difference.

I wanted to go have a bit of a nap there and extend my sleep there a bit but I got up anyway just after 10am.

Not a lot going on right now, this week it's just my commute, work, commute 11:20-12:30-9pm-commute home by about 9:45. it's not rocket science kids. But that's basically my work week except my banking Friday and Saturday. I'll pop in now and then this week but mostly this week, I'll be over on my Blogger blog but my Twitter feed is where all the "action" is. I'll probably keep this site going for another year hard to say.

Other then that, not much else is going on. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment