Monday, October 22, 2012

After I get about 8

 hours of sleep over night, I’m heading downtown to my bank to make a deposit to cover for my internet tablet. Then over to LM to pay my bill and then catch the #2 bus by Future shop there heading over to City Centre mall and I’m looking for some Velcro lace shoes one of the guys said he got his at payless and I know there’s a payless shoe store. I used to get them at Zellers but now that chain was bought out by Target. After that some lunch in the food court and then over to Shoppers drug mart to get Anne’s bus tickets and then over to the stationary store to get some pens as we’re short on a few. Then home, hopefully have a nap and then watch Monday night Raw.

As most people here in Canada are aware of the ecoli scandal that seems to show no signs of slowing down. A lot of tainted beef was discarded and destroyed and Daniel Smith (Wild rose) in a Tweet said “what a waste and suggested that it could be cooked and served to the homeless.” WTF? Now I know her heart was in the right place and all but somehow that didn’t sound right. Sparks are going to be flying over that one.

Over the weekend the first “Edmonton Fan expo” (EFE) saw about 12,000 fans! Wow, I’m going to go next year for sure. That’s quite a turn out. I’m thinking that if the organizers of Pure Spec and EFE got together to form something called Edmonton Fan Spec Expo (EFSE) or “Efse” for short. What an event that would be!

Yesterday Anne and I headed out of here and took a walk over the Manning bridge (clear skies and gusty winds) and up over to Smitty’s for a breakfast brunch. That was an expensive breakfast but the extra was her coffee and my diet cola but I got to watch some of the NFL games going on while she had to make a detour to get some dried cat food and joined me a bit later. Breakfast was good but $27 (including tip was pricey. I thought about heading over to Happy Harbor comics (see link on my list of links) but I was getting a bit tired and wanted to head home. I wouldn’t have minded if Anne wasn’t with me. She might have made a scene if I bought something. I can go another day. 


All evening I‘ve tried to get Battery 3 going in both Cubase and FL Studio. I got some kits loaded up in Cubase and go sound out of some of the cells but only partially. What‘s going on with this I don’t know if it‘s a Cubase thing or a Battery 3 thing. The above is a tutorial on how Battery 3 is supposed to work.

Hey my bother Jeff is engaged to be married. In his post he said “I‘m engaged.” I knew what he meant but I had to make a reference to Captain Picard of Star Trek. Anyway, that‘s all for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment