Saturday, October 20, 2012

The 8am alarm got me

out of bed soar and aching all over. I had my shower and I think I hadn’t even changed my underwear. I got my things packed up ready to have a day but why was it so dark looking outside for daylight? I got my answer after I had packed everything up and locked up and went outside. The weather was rapidly changing for the worse. The winds were gusting and as soon as my bus came by we got a dose of winter. Snow was coming down thick but it got better from the escalator exit upstairs as the snow had stopped.
Tim’s had just put the hash browns in the oven so they wouldn’t have been ready for another 20 minutes but I got the breakfast sausage egg between a biscuit thing a bunch of salt packages and a bottle of diet cola and a double chocolate donut for later.

I actually had a bang up day and watched some football and had the fireside beef/mac/cheese thing. I called Anne at 2:20pm. We’re having trouble with our sink being clogged up. I thought she was going to make a little entrĂ©e for me in case I didn’t eat out. I was too soar to do much of anything.

The 2 hours were ok still doing WR and watching the rest of the  Montreal/Riders game. Al’s were leading by 34-28 and the riders could have won it but Montreal prevailed and I won our double or nothing, meaning I don’t owe Warren $4 bucks.

I had a bang up day pulling in something like $870 on card and a $1450 total. More bonus money for another pretty good cheque for next week.

Sunday Anne and I are going out to “Smitty‘s” up over hear on the other side of the Manning and I’m going to check out Happy Harbor comics before they close. Then home to watch any more football. I think there‘s another double header Sunday.

I‘m going to listen to a bit of music, relax and then take the phone into bed and have a nap for about an hour. Anyway, that‘s all for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment