Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I could go back to bed for another hour but I’m up anyway. I don’t want to be scrambling at the last minute here.

Looks like a overcast day out there not nice, one of those days to stay inside but I’ll be in the office all day anyway. At +5* it’s a bit below average for this time of year.

I’ve also been looking at getting some kind of video screen recorder software. The mother of all of these kind of products is called Camtasia studio but they want about $300 for their package. There are a lot of free ones out there but they attach things like tool bars and crap and add other things as well like price gongs etc. I downloaded one but it was so heavily add supported, I had to uninstall it. There are a few others out there I’m looking at. I tried to even upgrade my free recorder but it’s not working. 

Since we got onto the Scotia Scene in August we’ve got 386 points. We got 60 for paying part of our rent yesterday 17 on the bus pass and 10 points for my insulin. We get 173 points just on our rent. That’s 2 free movies right there at the end of the year. We usually go in the summer but if there’s something that looks interesting we’ve been known to go in February if the weather is fair.

I just transferred about $40 from my pp account to my bank as it should take a few days but it saves me a trip into my bank this week.

This week, is a regular work week but I a short pay one because of my Lodge night but I’m going to go in for 4 hours Thursday. Anne’s getting 3 cans of chunky soup and a can of bacon been soup because I have 3 in the cupboard at the Lodge. She’s getting some cookies and buns and that’s the festive board. I’ve got a brief “financial” bbq statement prepared to read out loud.

I’m going to cash in on my free lotto Max ticket today for a free ticket for Friday’s $50M! Plus if they’re posted I’ll get my CFL Proline ticket as well.

And finally, it looks pretty easy to fill out my CPP online. They want me to fill out the form and then submit and then make a printed copy to mail. If I can get it done this week, then I might be able to get my first check in early November. The amount I’d be receiving is about the cost of a Ntendo DS. More or less. Anyway, that’s all for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment