Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I got out of bed about 9:30am and put the kettle on and then turned it off feeling I could use another hour of sleep and went back to bed resetting my alarm for 10:45am. This would give me a bit of a power snooze but that’s when Anne began moving around waking me up, foiling that notion. I was a bit upset put the kettle back on and went to shave and shower. I feel a bit better now. Maybe I didn’t need the extra sleep.

We have this little house spider. It’s a brown pudgy thing. I can’t remember what species it is but it catches fruit flies around the house and for the last several days it’s been clinging to our aquarium tank and hasn’t budged in a couple of days. He serves a vital purpose here. He looks either dead or is sleeping. We call him “Inky.” I’ll try and get a photo of him, if not this morning then this evening when I get home:



This photo app takes ten minutes to open a photo. But that brown spot is Inky. He looks almost like a crab spider. Oh it worked faster then I thought. Thanks Blogger

Not much going around here today, it’s an 8 hour day ahead of me. I’m giving Anne some cash to get me a couple of cans of soup for the lodge festive board for tomorrow night and some cookies and buns. She’s going to go out and get that for me. I should have dropped $25 or so into my account yesterday and we could have got a few scene points. Anyway, that’s all for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment