Tuesday, October 30, 2012

If it hadn’t been

for Anne discovering an entry in my paper diary September 25th 2005 I might not have been bothered to open a blog. I stopped writing in my physical diary September 25th of that week and put my diary in a word processor and began my blog that same week. It began on another company other then Blogger called Zanga, which is defunct. I think I had about maybe 3 blog posts on it before I found Blogger that week. Since then on my website I’ve posted close to 1,700 posts and on blogger maybe about 500 more on Blogger.

At this hour Hurricane Sandy has been downgraded to a tropical storm. A serious storm non the less. I hope my friend Keith is Ok in new Jersey. I can't believe this storm could have wiped out the Atlantic City Boardwalk, wow.

 I was doing some more music production and I got this one YouTube video on creating a drum map in Cubase, which got me to get some sound out of Battery 3 in Cubase 6. I’m getting closer but my next piece of hardware is going to be Machine anyway.

This week, its Tuesday for 8 hours, Halloween Wednesday for 8 hours and Thursday for 7 hours and Lodge night and Friday I’ve got to go to my RBC and then take Anne’s cash out to deposit it in my Scotia account for the rent and for my LM payment and I’ll 7.5 hours on the day and Saturday for 6 for a total of 36.7 hours. If I’m up for any bonus money during the week, I’m going to maybe squeeze an extra hour or two in, maybe pull in a 12 hour day just to get a minimum of 37.5 hours. It’s going to be a mild week.

The Eskimos still have a shot at making the playoffs, if they can win in Calgary and or if Hamilton loses in Toronto on Thursday. Our game is on Friday night in Calgary. If we can win then despite what Hamilton does, we have our playoff spot.

Earlier when Anne left to do her banking and stuff, I checked my account from here and I could “track her” from her spending using my Scotia card. I checked about 4:45pm and there was our lunch purchase from Wendy’s just down the street. I got things ready as I knew she was moments away and sure enough she was.

This week is kind of a lame week for shows on Coast. They’re big “Ghost to Ghost” Halloween show is Halloween night, which doesn’t do anything for me. I’m going to read for a bit after I post this and go to bead. Anyway, that’s all I have for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment