Friday, October 19, 2012

I had a slow afternoon but after 6pm I

changed sources and did a lot better.

I got a great pay cheque because I had full hours and my stat pay and over $150 on bonus money, which will go towards making a payment at LM and my tablet internet plan and still give me a lot left over, very happy.  

As we were "watching" the early double header CFL game Bombers/Argo's. I didn't know if I had them on my Proline ticket. Winnipeg were all over the Argo's. When I got home to check my ticket, the Argo's were losing and the finale was 44-32 Bombers. Yikes. Its in the half right now and its 16-10 BC. I picked a tie game for this one.

Saturday is an easy 4 hours in the morning/afternoon and the 3 hour extension and then I'm off for 2 but the boss is pleading for us to do extra hours. Since I'm not watching Raw, I'd like to come in Monday's for an extra 4 hours. I'm not going to mention this until I actually do it. 

I really need to subscribe to these things but this weekend (sigh, wish I had the time) Our Edmonton Comic & Entertainment Expo is this weekend at the Edmonton Expo (adjacent to Rexall Place. They've got some great guests this year: Michelle Nichols, Billy Dee Williams, Burt Ward and Lee Majors. Photo Ops are very reasonable at about $50 each. $200 plus the $15 entrance fee. Next Year I'm going to save up for this and subscribe to the newsletter to get updates so I'll no in advance. The show usually alternates between October and April

Yesterday I had a bit of a problem with my iPad's "on" button as it was "sticking." I had to press extra hard to bring the Home screen on. I used a bit of spray from a product by "Monster" to clean the iPad's screen and I sprayed a bit on the "on" button and it works fine now. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment