Friday, October 12, 2012

This was composed yesterday but it was too late in the evening

to call this post for Thursday.

Yesterday had been pretty good. We did a campaign I've been wanting to do for awhile now called "The Canadian Taxpayers Federation" (CTF) and I did some taps with a final total of about $1,200 and $225 on card.

In my email I got an Apple update and Apple has redesigned the iTouch with its 5th Gen. It has a 5" screen a lot thinner then the 4th Gen and has the new iOS including a the new i sight 5 MP camera and different colors.Even the software comes with over 200 improvements and the new iTouch also has the new Apple headphones and a matching hand strap. I'm thinking about upgrading but Anne would kill me if I did.   
We got a card the other day from the vet clinic at the Pet Smart that put Sparky down. The Doctor there had taken a sudden illness and passed away a few weeks ago. The staff sent a card out to all of his clients giving us the news. They have a replacement vet but the guy there had been at this clinic for years. I thought he was ok but they sure took a lot of money from us over the years.

This week has been very interesting, finally getting some closure on my family, having a couple of great sales days. Finding ourselves nickle and diming it waiting for the GST cheque that finally came. Then hearing the news about our 
Veterinarian Doctor passing away. It's been an interesting week.

An interesting story today out of i09 about a Batcave made of 20,000 lego pieces. It was built by Carlyle Livingston II and Wayne Hussey. It took 800 hours to put together. Here's a link to the story .

Anne had called in sick and I new something was up when I didn't see any cards she usually puts in the door for security. She hasn't been feeling well lately. Anyway, that's about all for today. Sorry for any spello's.

No comments:

Post a Comment