Monday, October 8, 2012

Its been a nice long weekend

but for me, it's just another weekend but one with pay, so I can't complain.

I was able to pick up my Komplete 8 from Native Instruments at LM Saturday and get the fiasco of Saturdays Tim's slomasal straitened up heading in after LM and home for the weekend. I was thinking on my way to Corona from Long, we could stop off at Rexall Drugs over there by Subway but there was 7-11 and I could accomplish the same thing there but I forgot to get my 6/49 ticket and Tim hadn't had enough time to pick his wife up and everything.

Yesterday I spent most of the day with Komplete 8. I played around with Guitar Rig 5 and had a good day off. Today it's CFL football and back at it for a full week for me.

Last night Anne did a rearrange on our bedroom so the stereo next door wouldn't bother us as much. After the Riders/Argo's game its more on Komplete 8 and Anne's doing laundry and I'm settling in to watch Monday night Raw.

That was a lame football game. 36-10 Riders. I was hoping for an Argo's Win. 

So lets see Felix Baumgartner is about to make a historic free fall drop from 120,000 feet tomorrow, wow!

Two movies this fall I'm interested in: James Bond "Skyfall" and Bruce Willis "Looper." I think the JB one is out in November but Looper should be in theaters this fall and I also want to see Batman: Dark Knight as well.

Anyway, it's another 3 hour Monday night Raw coming up soon, should be a good one. 

I'm having a nice Thanksgiving weekend then in about an hour Monday night Raw. Anyway that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment