Monday, October 15, 2012

We’ve got some very

nice mid October weather out there. It’s about 12:40am and my window is open. Humidity is at 67%, which is why its so mild out there.

I’ve had a great Sunday. I got up about 11am and watched some of the Cowboys/Ravens NFL game. Ravens won but it would have been a Proline tie.

By accident, while being redirected by some hiccup in the Connect 2 Edmonton forum, I stumbled upon another thread about that sometime in the wee hours
By accident, while being redirected by some hiccup in the Connect 2 Edmonton forum, I stumbled upon another thread about that sometime in the wee hours of Friday morning, Sandy Lane strip mall was burnt down. Cause of the fire has yet to be determined. Sandy lane was a small strip mall about 2 blocks from where I lived in the 1980‘s 1990‘s. It was built sometime around the 1960‘s. I have fond memories of gaming at Adventure gaming supplies in the early 1990's. It was at that strip mall I remember calling Helga about Ellen when we tried to go and pick her up at Richard's place that Friday April 25th 1980. The pay phone (long since gone) was on the same property in front of the access road where the ETS bus stop is. Another piece of my past up in smoke.


Most of the day I’ve been on my laptop fooling around with my new program. I’ve tried Studio drummer, Guitar Rig 5 and the Scarbee Bass program.

It was a historic occasion yesterday to see the amazing freefall jump by Felix Baumgartner stepped into the void nearly 128,000 feet (39,000 meters) above southeastern New Mexico Sunday at just after 12 p.m. MT. What an amazing feet.

This afternoon I’m out the door by noon and I’ve got to head over to the RBC do some banking there and then take the train down to Corona and do some banking at Scotia then if the hold on my funds is ok, I run down to LM make a payment and then I’ll take the #2 and maybe get a bite to eat at city Centre mall for some Chinese or something. Anyway, that’s about all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment