Monday, October 1, 2012

Despite having been woken up to

an annoying stereo behind our bedroom wall where our bass board of our bed is at 9:30 this morning, I had a good day.

We had a real change in the weather as well as earlier this afternoon it was about +20 until the wind picked up.


Also, I found out how to remove photos/video off of my iPad, which gave me an extra 3 Gb of space on my iPad.

After the wind storm above Anne went to get us some Pizza from her staff discount and it was really nice. 

I've got a nice bag of "Crispers" chips here for Monday night Raw, which will get underway in about half an hour. That's one of the reasons why I don't like working Monday nights is because Raw now is a 3 hour show and I don't want to get the encore edition at 10pm and be up until 1am watching wrestling all night. 

My blood sugar reading is way to high right now sitting at 13.4! Too be fair though, I had just eaten a small pizza and a small piece of cake

This is the last week of standard time as ext weekend we go back to daylight savings. Anyway that's about all I have for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment