Saturday, October 27, 2012

I was in full

sleep mode earlier about 4:30am when Anne screams behind my door waking me up. WTF? She gets upset because when she got Boots from outside, he rushed inside tracking dirt into the apartment. Plus the aftermath and there goes her blood pressure. After about 10 minutes or so of scolding the cat she quits down but that was enough to get me awake. Enough to get me up for an hour. I wasn't very happy. I'm ok now but I could go back to bed for another 4 hours.

But I've got stuff to do for today: I need to get downtown, have a bit of breakfast then get on with my day and after work head down to LM with Tim and make a payment and take a video of him on drums. Hopefully today there won't be anyone occupying the Roland V drum kit and I can shoot this and then head over to Wendys for dinner and then home.

I had a great day on the job yesterday. I ended up with almost $700 on card and about $1800 in sales.  

I think I've got Battery 3 working a bit in FL Studio. It's defiantly a routing/Asio issue but I'll figure it out. 

Nothing going on Sci Fi this weekend. Last weekend our fan expo and that was the place to be here in Edmonton.

Next week I've got Lodge and including that I have 2 more months of being JW. Thank God! But I'll be able to exhale a huge sign of relief once I'm done with being IPM. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment