Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Cleats were not necessary on my way into work yesterday

afternoon, even though I wore them. There were a few icy patches here and there but nothing major. Nothing I couldn't handle. 

The 1st part of my day was slow going. I wanted to have my half hour about 6:30pm to make the rest of the shift go by faster but we had some down time. The 2nd half went by a bit better then the first for my first time doing a new project. On my 10 i went to Subway to get some air and a package of dark chocolate chip cookies and a diet cola for my commute home. While waiting for the train at Corona I had a cookie and it went down the wrong way burning my throat. I had a weird reaction I couldn't get rid of no matter how much cola. I was hacking and coughing all the way home. Anne gave my some ice creme which helped a bit. I can still feel it 4 hours later.

I got my email during breaks in the show and my JW wont be able to make it, so I somehow got to make arrangements to get the bar and or maybe just get a case of beer and work the bar from there. I've also got to find someone to take his place and the SD's place, so I've got to make some phone calls this morning when I get up. Yeesh, there's always something.

Coast right now they're talking about giants that roamed North America some 400 years ago. Then if that's not enough they're going to talk about auras and parallel dimensions. Should be a good show.

Anne made her perogies and I watched a pretty decent 3 hour Monday night Raw which ended half an hour ago. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment