Thursday, February 13, 2014

I'm getting into trouble all the time with these

educational type surveys. I'm not coding something correctly, or some aspect of the project I'm not doing right. It seems this job is a lot harder to do then it's worth. I'm not getting the hours and there's little remuneration. I almost got pulled off the project yesterday until another project comes about and that could be a week, 2 months, whatever and I'm out of a job. This I wouldn't mind so much when I'm retired but for now I don't have a lot of choice in the matter.

Making great progress with Horus Rising and wow, learning new words every day. I'm discovering new units as well. I have the Word Bearers Omnibus book for that but I'm enjoying the Horus Heresy series, so far. 

The ISS will soon be outfitted with a "Laser Cannon." It's not like a Death Star planet smasher or anything out of Star Wars.The International Space Station will be getting its very own laser, designed to track volcanic ash to make air traffic safer. Or could it be used to move objects like asteroids out of a near earth orbit flight path?

Yesterday morning we got this envelope under our door.
It was from our management company and they said that we are in violation of our lease (we have lease?) because we have a washer (that isn't working) and a dishwasher that is. My wife has had these since she first moved in here back in the mid 1990's. And only now they are saying it violates a lease we never signed? We have 15 days to either negotiate due to the fact that we never signed any lease as we're month-by-month. Or find a self storage facility to store them until we can figure out what to do. There are a few storage places nearby but they don't display pricing and they are also changing our locks as well, yeesh.   

My wife suggested I go next week to AW, Tuesday before work and that's a good idea. This way we can go together and I can go into work after that. This way I can sleep in this morning on my day off and make some calls about self storage and then go to the mall and get a bite to eat get my book and my beer at Buds. Sounds like a plan. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment