Wednesday, February 26, 2014

We're in for a cold spell for a couple of days but the way the media talks about it

OMG, we're all going to die! 

On Coast tonight: Future of the Mind/ UFOs. First Half: Dr. Michio Kaku will discuss the astonishing scientific research being done in top laboratories, all based on the latest advancements in neuroscience and physics. Kaku will detail how one day we might have a "smart pill" that can enhance our cognition, be able to upload our brain to a computer, and perhaps even send our consciousness across the universe. Old science fiction concepts but quite plausible the way technology is going.

Mayor Iveson will be heading for Ottawa soon. Mainly to meet with the powers that be that dispenses funds and try to get more funding for our LRT SE valley line. We need another $500M. If BC can get $2B for a useless "Evergreen" line that connects Port Coquitlam to their Sky train system, we should be able to get more funding for the fastest growing city in Canada. I believe he's going to make it happen. 

Probably Thursday afternoon I'm out of here to AW. I still want to keep my main job. I just want something to do during the afternoons. Preferably something along the LRT. If I can get a full time job that pays better, no problem. I wouldn't even mind a small stock room job as long as I can sit down once in awhile. 
            
We got the dishwasher out of here. The 2nd guy got it out  of here about 8pm and charged us $80. I felt bad for Anne because this was something her mother got for her 16 years ago They still have to give us a 48 hour notice, they are going to check our suite to see that we complied but if they are going to physically push my wife around I'll come in with the iPad and (if it happens, which I don't think it will) tape it. If anyone physically harms my wife, they'll answer to me. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment