Monday, February 3, 2014

That was a decisive victory for

the Seahawks but what was Denver thinking? Still I'm happy Seattle won. That was a blow out and then some! 

I was doing computer research for most of my Sunday afternoon. The Intel Next Unit Computer or NUC, isn't bad but for something that can't get above 2 Ghz cpu speed and has only 16 Gb Ram, isn't something I'm interested in at the moment. 

The new Captain America winter soldier and The Amazing Spiderman-2 looks awesome. I'm especially interested in seeing Captain America when it comes out later this Spring.

After the game I figured out how to upload pdf files to my Itouch. I needed to download iBooks and then I found a site that takes any url from a webpage and turns that page into a pdf. I need to open the pdf in the Firefox folder and upload  it from my desktop to iTunes. Check on the pdf and sync and there it is in iBooks. Works really nice. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment