Monday, July 29, 2024

The trouble with all of these

smart watch trackers is they never get it right 100% of the time All except in one category: Step counts. Track counts may vary but for the most part this category is mostly reliable. 

The town of Jasper wasn't completely destroyed. I read about 30%. Mostly residential but there was a church and I think the Petro Can gas station Some people said they won't be rebuilding Fire crews are still managing hot spots here and there. At least we're out of the heat have.

Looks like all went well at Fort Edmonton Park museum. As far as our lodge 3 day event took place. I had to cancel my portion of it. My CVI had got worse over the lst year and I don't think I could risk taking those stairs. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment