Wednesday, July 10, 2024

I'm trying to cope with the heat here

in Edmonton. I rmember this time last year we had a lot of rain. Anne and I were about to head out to Memory express and I bought the 2Tb m.2 drive I'm using now. After we went to iHop nearby.

Before bed this morning at about 5am, I dl game pass for PC. Initially I thought I'd be able to play a game called Chivilary 2 but for somereason, it failed to initialize. This morning I tried again and figured this was an AV thing. I'm not sure what the issue was, but I was able to dl and install an old friend from the 80s. Bards Tale. The whole trillogy. I remember playing just the first game but life got in the way. I built & equiped a party. I'm not going to add this to my gaming channel. This is for my own indulgence.

Currently we're going through a heat wave here in the city. Right now we're at +29° We're callling for +34° C. I'm no worse for wear. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment