Thursday, July 4, 2024

Over the last 24 hours

 I was totally dehydrated. I got the headache and low energy. Alsmot like I had the flue. So, that took me out for about 18 hours. I couldn't even eat. 

I have 2 outings today: Helathcare solutions for compression stockings, and a late Doctors appointment at 4pm. He wont be done with me until ~ 4:45pm by the time I get out of there. I won't get home until about 6pm. I'm thinking about getting the compression stockings tomorrow instead

I ordered a wired game controller and a Blue Tooth (5.0) adaptor. Not sure why I bought the adaptor, but it will come in handy for ear bud headphones whenever I get some. 

We're supposed to be in for a heat wave next week. The pianting crew is more or less completed their work. Hopefully we're in for good weekend. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment